Early Access to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is well underway for Nordstrom cardholders, and there’s so much great stuff! This is a great opportunity to select some wardrobe staples, like a trench coat, leather jacket or new handbag. With all of the beauty essentials on sale, it’s also your chance to stock up on some exclusive skincare and makeup sets.
I’ve sorted through all of the items, considered the best deals and compiled them all into a nice, neat list just for you! Plus, I’ve got a special secret for you non-cardholders who would like to shop the sale early as well!
I’ve broken down my picks into categories, and linked them directly to the site, to allow easy shopping for you readers– starting with outerwear and ending with my favorite beauty finds. For each category, I’ve added a few of my own notes and thoughts on the different pieces. Enjoy!
- Lauren Ralph Lauren Faux Leather Trim Trench Coat – For anyone without a trench coat in their wardrobe, this one has nice leather detailing along the trim to give it that “something extra” touch. This staple item is one that works through fall, and again in the springtime. I wear my trench coat all the time; this is a must-have for a classic wardrobe.
- Halogen Zip Front Stand Collar Jacket – What I love about this coat is how well it mimicks one of my favorite J.Crew coats. I love grey in wintertime since I have dark hair. It doesn’t easily show dirt and my hair won’t blend into the color.
- Macken Leather Sleeve Wool Blend Wrap Coat – This coat is a major splurge piece, but I think it is stunning. It comes in navy/black and grey/black. In the rich navy color, I think this is an incredibly chic piece to add to your wardrobe that’s really just a standout piece. I love this one.
- Laundry by Shelli Segal Double Face Drape Collar – This coat is classic yet super soft and comfortable. The oversized drape collar gives it a chic and “not-your-everyday” peacoat feel.
- Lauren Ralph Lauren Collarless Topper – Another beautiful and chic option, I think this topper is simple, feminine and classic. This piece would be darling over work dresses and trousers; it’s just delicate and beautiful.
- Blank NYC Easy Rider Faux Leather Jacket – Blank NYC has really great faux-leather options that look like the real thing. This jacket has a moto, edgy feel that makes a simple outfit look chic.
- Blank NYC Faux Leather Jacket – Similar to the first jacket, this one is an affordable faux-leather option. This version is much more fitted, and has a more feminine/classic feel than the biker look of the first one.
- Marke Leather Trim Knit Jacket – Another standout jacket, this navy/black leather cape jacket is stunning. This is the kind of piece everyone will notice and remember.
- Trouve Drape Front Leather Jacket – If you already own a black leather jacket, but want to expand, this particular coat comes in three colors. This taupe grey color would be extremely versatile for fall.
- Cowl Neck Faux Leather Jacket – Classic, simple and chic. If you do not already own a leather jacket, this is a great starter piece at an affordable price.
Jeans are in constant rotation for pretty much everyone. I’ve pulled together some new colors that would be great for fall and something a little different than your typical denim. I especially think the green color would transition really well from summer to fall, and look great with many fall colors. Madewell is my go-to when it comes to jeans; I think they hold their shape really well and don’t stretch out.
- Paige Verdugo Ankle Skinny Jeans
- Topshop Jamie Ripped High Rise Jeans
- Madewell Garment Dyed Skinny Jeans
- Citizens of Humanity Rocket High Rise Distressed Jeans
- Madewell Garment Dyed Skinny Jeans
My picks for tops are ones that are versatile enough to wear to work or on the weekend. I really love the Removable Tie Cotton Poplin Blouse, and the leopard print pocket blouse. Both pieces have special details, but can be dressed down for casual weekend outfits as well.
- Leema Pocket Detail Striped Cotton Shirt
- Split Neck Mixed Media Tunic
- Topshop Colorblock Boxy Top
- Removable Tie Cotton Poplin Blouse
- Sleeveless Mesh Overlay Blouse
Sweaters are everyone’s favorite when it comes to fall fashion. It was hard to narrow down the options to just 5, there are so many good ones available. I’ve chosen some more affordable options, nothing too pricey, and–again–focusing on options that you can wear from work to weekend.
- Eileen Fisher Bubble Knit Open Front Silk Blend Jacket
- Trouve Side Slit Sweater
- Free People Crossover Sweater
- Sleeveless Waffle Stitch Cowl Neck Sweater
- Floral Print Lightweight Cotton Sweater
Again, I focused here on work-to-weekend styles, but I also threw in a romper and striped midi dress that are geared towards weekend wear. There are really just a ton of great dress options, and dresses are the easiest grab-and-go option for me for the workday. I don’t want to spend a ton of time getting dressed in the morning, so this is a perfect opportunity to snag some fresh options.
- Floral Print Romper
- Collared Lace Sheath Dress
- Seamed V-Neck Ponte Sheath Dress
- Print Ponte Fit & Flare Dress
- Seamed Crepe Shift Dress
- One Clothing Rib Knit Sleeveless Midi Dress
The shoes in this sale are amazing!! I am dying over those metallic oxfords, and those pretty pointed toe pink flats come in a ton of colors. You know booties are going to be everywhere this fall, and the peep-toe versions are all the rage. Back again this year: lace-up details, fringe and caged options.
- Reyanne Spike Rand Pointy Toe Flat
- Adelise Oxford
- Cora Block Heel Sandal
- Katleen Peep Toe Bootie
- Billee Colorblock Pump
- Owen Pointy Toe Ghillie Flat
- Owen Genuine Calf Hair Ghillie Flat
- Pippi Sandal
- Hayes Block Heel Bootie
- Claara Block Heel Sandal
- Tamerra Cage Pump
Saddle bags, mixed leather & suede, and hobo-style handbags are everywhere. I’m personally really liking some of the chic backpack options that are coming out for fall. These are the perfect companions for moms on the go–or even just for hands-free errands. If you want to pick one new addition to your wardrobe, go with the saddle bag–these will be absolutely everywhere.
- kate spade new york spencer court- large Monday leather and suede envelope crossbody bag
- Sole Society Thalia Crossbody Bag
- Vince Camuto Abril Leather Shoulder Bag
- Rebecca Minkoff Vanity Saddle Bag
- kate spade new york spencer court lavinia crossbody bag
- COACH Crosby 24 Carryall Leather Satchel
- Sole Society Ellie Backpack
- All Saints Paradise North/South Leather Tote
- Rebecca Minkoff Dog Clip Leather & Suede Saddle Bag
- Louise et Cie Jael Suede and Leather Saddle Bag
And last but not least, I’ve picked my favorite beauty essentials. All of these are tried-and-true brands that I trust and love. Finding any of these products on sale during the year is rare, so this would be a great time to do some early Christmas shopping or stock up on some of your personal go-to’s.
- Bobbie Brown Bobbi on Trend Nude Lip Set
- Bobbi Brown Bobbi on Trend Full Sized Brushes – Bobbi Brown brushes are high-quality and make for flawless application. This set contains five full sized brushes–a really amazing deal for Bobbi Brown.
- NARS Nordstrom’s Best Cheek Palette
- Deborah Lippmann The New Romantics Nailpolish Gift Set
- Drybar Beach in a Box Collection
- Dior Addict Hydra Gel Core Mirror Shine Lipstick – A two-for-one beauty product, this hydrating lip color gives you color and moisture in one step.
- PMD Personal Microderm Device – Like the clarisonic, this is a must-have beauty tool. You can have weekly microdermabrasions with this tiny device, and the results are noteworthy.
- Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Radiance Peel set – I’ve used these for years and there’s no better product for smoothing and evening out your skin. This is an exceptional deal and they are more than worth the price tag, especially as a set!
- Jo Malone Cologne Set
Ready for the secret?
Non-card holders can shop the Early Access sale online by clicking the top right corner “Anniversary Sale Early Access” link, and using the following information:
Last 4 Account Numbers: 3012
Last Name: NORDPRD
Zip Code: 80111
Once you’re in, you can use any credit card to check out. That’s it! I hope you found this post helpful and you’re able to pick up some great new pieces for fall.
Happy shopping and happy FRIDAY, everyone! Have a wonderful weekend!