The best part about crostini is that it can be made in so many ways, with whatever is in season. Today’s post features three summer crostini recipes that can be made in under 10 minutes. Read on for this easy entertaining appetizer.
Crostini with fresh fruits and vegetables is the perfect addition to any summer dinner party. It is as beautiful as it is delicious. Depending on what you have on-hand, you can make any of these three recipes in less than ten minutes. I’ve put them together in order of prep time.
That’s it! These bite-sized appetizers truly make a fantastic addition to any summer party, though, if I’m being honest with you, I eat them sans party just as a snack! Enjoy!
EASY CROSTINI THREE WAYS
- 1 french baguette, sliced
- Whipped cream cheese
- Sweet & spicy pepper jelly
- Fresh goat cheese
- Fresh blackberries raspberries, blueberries or strawberries (whichever you like)
- Chopped mint
- Grape tomatoes sliced into discs
- Fresh mozzarella cheese sliced into flat pieces
- Chopped basil
- Balsamic glaze not pictured, but a worthwhile addition!
BASIC CROSTINI RECIPE
- Cut a baguette into ½ inch slices.
- Lay flat on a baking sheet.
- Brush tops of baguette slices with olive oil
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes, or until crust is toasted.
CREAM CHEESE AND SWEET PEPPER JELLY (UNDER 1 MIN PREP)
- Spread cream cheese onto the baguette slices, and top with a dollop of jelly.
- *This also makes a great cheeseball. Form cream cheese into a ball or loaf, and top with pepper jelly. Serve with tortilla chips, crackers, or baguette slices.
GOAT CHEESE, FRESH BERRIES, HONEY AND MINT (5 MIN PREP)
- Spread each baguette slice with softened goat cheese. Top with 1-2 berries. Drizzle with honey. Sprinkle chopped mint leaves on top.
FRESH MOZZARELLA, GRAPE TOMATOES, AND BASIL (10 MIN PREP)
Spread each baguette slice with a slice of fresh mozzarella cheese. Top with 1-2 tomato slices. Drizzle with balsamic glaze. Sprinkle chopped basil leaves on top.