Grove Collaborative has made getting safe household products delivered to my door a total breeze, which is a lot more important to me now that I have a little one running around! I’m certainly more aware of the products I use in our home than I was pre-baby.
I’m going to be totally honest with you guys: I first tried Grove Collaborative because they were gifting my favorite Mrs. Meyer products with a free monthly trial. Yes, it’s true. I fell for the classic marketing trick of free stuff. I figured, what can there be to lose? They weren’t asking for my credit card information in order to sign up so I gave it a go.
All it took was that very first order and I was hooked. I LOVE that Grove makes getting safe household products totally fuss-free. Honestly, going to Target and sorting through the ingredients lists is too much of a hassle, especially when I’m usually making the trip in between naps, and hoping we can avoid any public meltdowns!
With Grove, I get safe household products delivered to my door every month. They remind me before every shipment, so that I can edit, change, or pause my shopping cart for that month. There’s no monthly fee, and if you upgrade, you get free shipping on every order!
I have found some of my absolute favorite household products through Grove, and continue to try new ones from time to time.
My Favorite Safe Household Products from Grove Collaborative
- Wool Dryer Balls – I add a few drops of essential oils to these wool balls and add them to our laundry for a natural way to freshen up our clothing.
- Blood Orange Hand Sanitizer – this was great in pre-COVID times, but now I appreciate it even more. The scent is really nice, and does not have an overly chemical smell like many sanitizers seem to have today. They also have a watermelon travel-sized option for kids that I love.
- Adjustable Masks for Adults and Kids – I first bought this set for Josie to wear to school (which also came with the watermelon hand sanitizer). Recently, I purchased the adult-sized ones and now those are all I wear. The adjustable ear strap is great for smaller heads (i.e. mine) and they come up high enough to cover the entire nose area. A very comfortable option for both kids and adults!
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil – I use this in so many ways! I dilute it with water and spray it in the shower for a steamy, spa-like experience. I also love to add a few drops to our wool dryer balls to freshen laundry and, of course, it’s great for the oil diffuser for a relaxing night in.
- Ceramic Sink Tray – This minimal tray keeps everything by the sink tidy and clean. It holds our dish and hand soaps, and also stores a pretty vase and vegetable brush. Everything that I need for kitchen cleaning is available in one place.
- Dish Soap Dispenser – The silicone base on this dispenser keeps it locked in place, which I so appreciate. Plus, it’s simple design is pretty enough to keep on display without looking like clutter. Because it’s so sturdy, I can use the pump without having to pick it up; it spouts directly into the sink without toppling over.
- European Dish Cloths – These are the products I never knew I always needed. They come in a pack of two and can be tossed in the dishwasher for easy cleaning. I’ve begun to prefer them to a standard dishcloth because they don’t hold odors, and have more grip than a standard dishcloth.
Want to try it out for FREE?
Click here to receive a 5-piece gift set for FREE! For anyone who places an order, I will receive $10 off my order, too, so let’s shop together! I truly love the way this company has made getting safe household products delivered right to my door–no fuss whatsoever!
And, if you use Grove Collaborative, share your favorite products in the comments below!