Puff Pastry Egg Mini Souffle Recipe
These puff pastry egg soufflés are so easy because you can make this recipe with whatever ingredients you have on hand. I’m a huge puff pastry fan; it’s such a versatile ingredient. I like to keep a few boxes in my freezer, just in case. As far as your egg mixture, you can really experiment with whatever you have in your refrigerator–you can’t go wrong.
I opted to keep each soufflé in the ramekin for the sake of travel, but these can easily be removed from the dish and served right on the plate.
Puff Pastry Spinach and Cheese Mini Souffle Recipe
Individual spinach and cheese egg souffles for breakfast
- 1 sheet of puff pastry again, I used Trader Joe's
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- chopped spinach
- 1/4 cup of shredded cheese
- parmesan cheese for topping
- 1 egg white
- salt & pepper to taste
- Grease four ramekins. Use a pizza cutter to cut the sheet of puff pastry into four equal squares. Line each ramekin with puff pastry.
- Separately, whisk together eggs and milk in a medium bowl. Add in cheese, spinach, salt and pepper. Pour equal amounts into ramekins (you may have some left over, depending on the size of your ramekins). Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
- Brush egg white onto corners of puff pastry. Bake for 30 mins at 375 °F (or until egg is cooked through and puff pastry is golden brown).