Traveling for the holiday weekend? A few minutes of planning will help you to simplify your Thanksgiving packing list and still create a variety of outfits. I’ve put together seven different pieces to mix and match, so that you can travel lightly and in style.
The Ultimate Thanksgiving Packing List: All the Essentials You’ll Need
THANKSGIVING PACKING LIST DETAILS:
- Printed swing dress. ($30)
- Long cardigan ($30)
- Tunic turtleneck sweater ($60)
- Skinny jeans ($60)
- Graphic tee ($30)
- Flats ($23)
- Booties ($38)
From those seven pieces, you can create variations of outfits to get you through whatever activities you have going on:
- a swing dress, cardigan, and flats for meeting up with friends,
- a turtleneck tunic sweater layered over a swing dress with booties for Thanksgiving dinner (with room to grow!),
- jeans, a graphic tee, and extra sweater for warmth for Black Friday shopping, and
- a graphic tee, jeans, and a cardigan for traveling home in comfort.