Happy Friday, friends! I’m so thankful that the weekend is finally upon us. This week certainly was busy, so I’m rounding it up with five inspiring reads from around the web. Have a wonderful weekend!
- A Beautiful and Healthy Outdoor Dinner – The Glitter Guide is a great resource for just about all things pretty, and this summer soiree is absolutely perfect. I could see this for an intimate bridal or baby shower, or an evening with girlfriends.
- Skincare Tips for Women Nearing 30 – The end of my twenties is [very quickly] approaching and, with that, I’m noticing changes in my skin, and realizing that the products and routines I used in my twenties won’t satisfy my skin’s needs as I enter my thirties. This read from Lauren Conrad is chock full of tips and products that will soothe, brighten and hydrate our aging skin.
- A Modern Farmhouse Living Room to Die For – Though our current apartment is very white and feminine, but for our someday home, I am always drawn to these modern farmhouse-inspired rooms, with tons of natural light and rich color accents. I love the touch of black and white against the deep blue, with all of the natural accents in the plants and fireplace wood. It’s such a cozy and livable room.
- A 15-Minute Healthy Summer Pasta – I’ve followed Mara, of M Loves M, for years now–almost from the time she first started her blog. She always shares beautiful and healthy recipes, and this one looks fresh and delicious for summer. I’ve tried the zucchini noodles a few times before, but it’s been a while, so I think this recipe will be a good way to try them again.
- A Label for Every Scenario – If you know me personally, or have followed Wellesley & King for some length of time, then you know I am an organization freak. I never met a label I didn’t like, and this article on Live Simply by Annie is chock full of pretty and functional label ideas. Side note: Annie’s instagram is organizational porn for those of you who are obsessed as much as I am. You will get lost looking through all of her storage solutions. She’s a superwoman!